High Court Enforcement in Cornwall

Cornwall Bailiffs are able to act under the authority of an Authorised High Court Enforcement Officer, who is appointed by the Lord Chancellors’ Office to issue and enforce writs.

If you have an unpaid County Court judgment (CCJ) or Order over £600 (including court costs) that is less than six years old, then Cornwall Bailiffs are able to offer our expertise in recovering the monies owed. Our agents will act promptly, carry out a thorough review of the defendants’ circumstances, and discuss with you the quickest and most cost-effective route to recover the outstanding debt. Following the introduction of a fast track system in 2009 to help claimants recover compensation awarded at Employment Tribunals, we can arrange the transfer of these awards through our Authorised Officer immediately to the High Court for enforcement.