Process Serving in Cornwall
We are able to serve Court papers and Legal documents throughout Cornwall and the South West. Our Locally based Process Servers act for Law Firms, Landlords, companies, and private individuals.
We will serve the papers for you quickly and return a Certificate, Statement, or Affidavit of Service confirming how and when the papers were served. Our process serving in Cornwall is usually charged on a fixed fee basis.
We are able to serve : –
- Bankruptcy and Winding-Up Petitions
- Statutory Demands
- Claim Forms, Suspended Committal Orders, and Orders to attend Court for Questioning
- Charging Orders
- Non-Molestation and Prohibited Steps Orders
- Family Papers including Children’s Act
- Divorce Papers
- Section 8 and Section 21 Notices
- License Applications